I’d like to take the opportunity to introduce a poetry form, I created earlier this year. I never named it but included a number of poems written in that style, in my poetry collection which you can download from here.
1. Three stanzas, two quatrains followed by a couplet.
2. Rhyming scheme- abcd/dcba/ee.
3. Theme- Some strong emotion or a powerful act.
4. Optional use of a color for narration.
I am sharing a poem written in this style from the said collection.
the gold pride of the gods
seeping down the Eden,
penetrating in the soil
and under the ground
Hades cry out a shrill sound,
the gore of earth does boil,
the weapons form a redan,
and are activated, the death pods,
suffer the mortals, pain and blood,
amidst this amour pro-pre, crud
* It is quite a simple form to adopt. I would be delighted if you try writing this way.