I have been nominated for “One Lovely Blog Award” by Portia who is a beautiful person and a wonderful blogger. It seems we have something in relation- I was her first real reader and hers was the first blog I started following on wordpress. It is cool, isn’t it?
Well, what are you waiting for? Go and visit her blog this very second and don’t forget to follow her. Right?
Well, the rules for this particular award are-
1. Give credit to the awesome person who nominated you.
2. Describe 7 things about yourself.
3. Nominate 15 other bloggers.
Here are the 7 things about me-
1. I’m more of a loner but still I feel lonely a lot many times.
2. I myself think that there is something wrong with my mind.
3. I have recently realized that I feel better when I’m sad than when I’m happy.
4. I really don’t know how to start a small talk with anyone.
5. I am a socially awkward person.
6. I have kept all my childhood toys in a safe closet away from the sight of my parents.
7. I’m quite a hopeless person because I get bored very easily and I even retreat my steps back all of a sudden when I’m on a path of doing something.
Since, I am not actively following many bloggers nowadays because of a little upheaval in my personal life. Here are the bloggers I would like to nominate for this very award-
1. http://worldlywinds.com/ but unfortunately, she is no longer accepting any awards.
2 thoughts on “One Lovely Blog Award”
Thank You! 🙂